1. Registration We request that you register your details on our site before ordering. The data entered should be correct and not for misleading purposes. You are also responsible for keeping your confidential access data (user name and password) safe. After successful registration you will receive a confirmation email immediately afterwards.
1.2 Every customer has the right to create and account. We reserve the right to delete or consolidate duplicate accounts
1.3 Data protection and privacy We respect your privacy and abide by the data protection laws and do not pass on or sell your personal data to third parties.
2. Conclusion of contract By clicking the button „order“ you agree to enter a binding purchase agreement with Veryfine Schweiz. Our purchase agreements via this online shop can be entered into in German, French or English. The binding agreement to purchase the articles in the shopping basket comes into effect with the acceptance of your payment. Please be aware that delivery of your goods will only take place once payment has been received in our account.
Should payment not be received at the end of the same month within which the order was received despite payment reminders, we reserve the right to cancel the order and step back from the purchase agreement. We are not required to deliver any item without prior payment.
3. Prices & Additional costs The prices shown are end prices for Switzerland. They include the national VAT and delivery fees. We do not list the additional taxes or customs duties that my be incurred on international orders, as they are dependant on the country from which you are ordering. Please inform yourself of these prior to ordering if you are not sure.
4. Payment We accept prepayment via invoice or direct debit from your bank account. We also offer credit card payment with Mastercard /Visa or Paypal. In our showroom we also accept cash payments. We only process orders once full payment has been received.
5. Delivery Delivery for goods is taken care of by Swisspost. Our normal delivery time is 4 - 15 working days as our goods come from farther away (USA & EU) after receipt of payment. You will be informed of the approximate delivery date once we receive the information from our warehouse.
6. Loss /Theft during delivery We trust Swisspost to deliver packages to the right address. Unfortunately, we cannot be liable for goods damaged or lost in transit or stolen out of the letterbox. Swisspost covers damages and loss. The goods remain our property until we have received confirmation of delivery.
7. Delays in delivery If Veryfine.ch cannot deliver within the specified time frame, you will be informed by email or telephone. Delivery times automatically extend in the case of holidays and unforeseen delays such as strikes or weather conditions. This excludes customised orders as delivery for those is generally between 8-12 weeks.
7.1 Withdrawal of sale if goods are not available If goods ordered are not available after 3 months from when the order was placed, Veryfine can cancel the purchase agreement even if we have confirmed acceptance of your order. If Veryfine cancel the purchase agreement we will immediately inform the customer of this and will immediately refund the payment in full. Customers are not entitled to damages.
8. Satisfaction & Guarantee We value customer satisfaction and will make every effort to process your claim and contact you with a solution. Our guarantee time is 2 months from the time of purchase. In the case of a production problem or misunderstanding on an order, please give us some time to go back to the Manufacturer to clarify the situation. If we have not contacted you within a week, please feel free to contact us again.
9. Return & Exchange Conditions We offer a return /exchange period of10 working days after receiving the goods. We do not cover return postage. We will not accept returns /exchange after this 10 day period.Goods being returned or exchanged must be complete, unused and in perfect condition. We therefore recommend that you try them on a carpet or towel so that the sole does not get damaged. Please do not remove stickers or price tags and return goods in their original packaging.
9.1 Returns Returns without a valid Veryfine return form or without refund instructions will receive a credit in the form of a gift voucher on their Veryfine Account.
In the case of returns without a Veryfine return receipt or without instructions on the return receipt, a credit will be credited to the customer's account in the first case. The credit to the Veryfine account is considered a voucher and can be redeemed within one year. Orders paid by credit card/PayPal will be credited directly back to the credit card/PayPal. In the case of refunds for returned items, the original shipping costs of Sfr 9.- per pair of shoes will be retained.
For deliveries abroad, we only refund the cost of the shoes. Shipping costs will not be refunded.
For returns from the EU that are returned without consultation with us, we reserve the right to deduct up to 15% of the order value from the invoice to cover customs charges. Please contact us before returning, as we have a receiving address in the EU.
9.2 Exceptions Excluded from return/exchange are accessories, single pairs (outlet shoes) and custom-made shoes with chargeable options. (e.g.: + 15.- for special heel height, width, color)
10. Vouchers & Promocodes Gift vouchers can be used to purchase goods on the Veryfine.ch site. A gift voucher cannot be used to purchase a second gift voucher.
10.1 The value of the gift voucher or promocode will not be paid out in cash or be subject to interest.
10.2 Gift vouchers and Promocodes can only be redeemed during the order process. They will not be paid out or added after the order process has been completed. 10.3 Gift vouchers can be redeemed within a year. Veryfine.ch determines the length of validity of gift vouchers (generally one calendar year). After this date has lapsed, they are not valid and cannot be redeemed. Reproduction, editing or manipulating gift vouchers is prohibited. 10.4 Gift vouchers and Promocodes with a validity date are only valid during the stipulated timeframe and are not cumulative. Only one voucher/promocode can be entered per order.
10.5 We waiver responsibility for lost or stolen vouchers. We also cannot take responsibility for errors in the address details for vouchers.
10.6 Should the amount of the gift voucher not be sufficient to cover the order total, you can use one of our payment options to cover the remainder.
11. Liability and damages We are covered for liability and damage claims in accordance with the statutory Swiss law.
12. Changes to the terms and conditions of sale We reserve the right to change or amend these conditions of sale should there be any legal or technical changes. You shall be informed when an amendment is made.
13. Applicable law These Terms and Conditions of Sale are subject to Swiss law. In the case of a dispute, the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Swiss courts. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) does not apply.